 Events / LEGO World / 67
Re: LEGO World 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sybrand Bonsma wrote:
Dear LEGO Fans,

LEGO World 2005 is getting closer and closer. • [..]
As we would like to see our foreign friends again at LEGOWorld, I'm wrting this
message to draw you attention on this event. On the website of the Bouwsteen you
can download a document with more informaton on this huge event (in English),
with also some historical background and many links to picture galleries. Also a
registration form is available. Both documents can be found here:

http://www.debouwsteen.com/download.php?list.16

Hello dear LEGOWorld Organizators :-)

just an easy question : when is the closing date for registration ? FreeLUG will
be at LEGOWorld, and we don't want to miss the end of registration.

see you,