 Events / LEGO World / 65
Re: Pictures of LDraw booth at LEGOWORLD 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:12:01 GMT

Hello Orion

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> schreef in bericht
Did anyone who attanded LEGOWORLD 2004 take any pictures of the LDraw.org • booth
that they'd be willing to allow us to use on the LDraw.org website?

I have made a lot of pictures (590) during LEGOWorld 2004.
You can find them here: http://www.t-hok.nl/lego
Have a look if some pictures serve your needs. Please let me know if you
will be using any pictures.

Greetings
    Maico Arts