 Events / LEGO World / *5 (-5)
  Re: First post!

I think for now how LEGOWORLD 2003 was and how 2004 will be? :-) "Saskia van Doesburg" <info@doesdigitals.nl> schreef in bericht news:HM70Dp.17zJ@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: First post!

I was thinking about doing this for three days now. Ok, second post! what are we going to discuss over here? greetz Saskia (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl)

  First post!

Hi anyone? This (lugnet.events.legoworld) would be a great place to discuss after LEGOWORLD! I am anxious to meet everyone! CU there! Jaco (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.nl)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.events.legoworld )------

Welcome to lugnet.events.legoworld, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.events.legoworld (group): Focused discussion group for LEGO World event. lugnet.events (group and hierarchy): Organized community events, festivals, competitions, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact