 Events / LEGO World / *31 (-5)
  Re: Brad's talk

(...) Hey nice plug to the guys in the GFLTC, cool! jt (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.trains.org)

  Brad's talk

Here is a rough transcription from Brad's talk at LegoWorld 2003 on Saturday evening. Sorry it took me a couple of days to get net access (we're dialed in from the ldraw.org booth on the show floor at last... long story, the fast connection did not (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld) !!

  Re: First impressions?

Hello All, Pictures of the third day are now also online: (...) Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

  Re: First impressions?

Hello All, Pictures of the second day are also online: (...) Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

  Re: First impressions?

"Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> schreef in bericht news:HMx11y.uL@lugnet.com... (...) First impression pictures are at (URL) the link from the newsmessage at the frontpage (Lowlug goes Zwolle deel I) More to come :-) Greetz Saskia (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact