 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 29
  Re: House of Bricks Report

It was a great event, with a very different vibe than any of the other fests I've been to. I'm glad I made the drive there. And some of you may notice that yours truly was running the train layout for a bit while Jason and Lar were off doing (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

  Re: House of Bricks Report

(...) I just think you were being um... "trained"... haha (excuse the bad pun...) as for Lar..well, I'll just keep my mouth shut! Scott (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)