 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 19
    Bricks for Brains at House of Bricks —Duane Collicott
   Greetings, all. As "Bricks for Brains" I present educational, hands-on LEGO(r) building exhibits at schools, museums, and special events. I will be attending Chicago House of Bricks this weekend, where I will display my two scale models (a bridge (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.edu, lugnet.announce)