 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 12
  Chicago House of Bricks 2005 - Castle area

Hello all, I'll be organizing the castle area for this year's House of Bricks. I'm hoping to create a fun and interesting experience for all. I'm planning to separate our area into a few sections. Classic Castle City Standard (URL) The CCC standard> (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)