 Events / BrickWorld / 385
Re: Steve Hassenplug NOT building a robot!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, William Toenjes wrote:
In lugnet.events.brickworld, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
See what Steve built at <http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/135701>
Anyone know where that NXT printed brick in the middle is from?

Jonathan,

It's "Brick, Decorated 1 x 2 x 2 without Bottom Tube with Mindstorms NXT
Pattern" http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3245bpb10 a promotional item
celebrating the 10 year Anniversary of MINDSTORMS distributed at the FLL (First
LEGO League) World Festival in Atlanta, April 17-19, 2008. It came with a 1 x 2
tile dark bluish-gray on top and 1 x 2 plate dark-bluish gray at the bottom
simulating the NXT. I don't know how many were made.

--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)

I can add that these were also available at the 2009 FLL World Festival from the
LEGO Education booth :-)

-Jordan