 Events / BrickWorld / 360
Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 23:48:28 GMT

Bryan,

Sign me up! Add my son Nathan, too!

Note to competition: beware, neither of us have yet programmed an NXT.

Note to anyone looking for teammates: we could use some help. We'll supply the
NXT.

-Brian Alano