 Events / BrickWorld / 356
  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) Attention everyone!! Okay - is everyone listening? We are modifying the conditions of the BOTS challenge in response to feedback received from the community. 1) You do not need team mates. You can compete as an individual or a team. 2) You do (...) (15 years ago, 18-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(...) I plan to compete. Well, maybe not compete, but I will try to build something, likely using a provided nxt and the stash, or maybe I'll bring mine, who knows. Either way, I'll be there trying to make things either interesting, entertaining, or (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)