 Events / BrickWorld / 354
  Table-sharing at Brickworld?

Hi folks, I'm a newbie to Brickworld, so pardon if I sound like one. :) I registered for Brickworld, and requested a MOC Table at the time. But the thing is, I only plan to bring a single MOC with me to show off; it'll take up maaaybe half the (...) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Table-sharing at Brickworld?

Sheesh, I've already gotten a few offers! How about y'all let me know what your MOC is, and I'll pick a table-buddy based on that. Mine is my beautiful, beloved, Starship Enterprise-D: (URL) (15 years ago, 16-May-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld)