 Events / BrickWorld / 322
321  |  323
Subject:
Trying to find a brickworld 2008 attendee...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2008 00:35:47 GMT

Hi there,
    I'm trying to find someone from Brickworld 2008.  I don't recall his name,
but here's what I remember.

1) He was seated to the right of Brickarms.
2) He was from Chicago, specifically the Pilsen neighborhood.
3) His display consisted of numerous cars.  All of them had working suspension,
and an open hood area where a technic motor could be inserted.
4) He left early and was not there on Sunday.

If anyone remembers this fellow's name or contact info, please let me know at

karl_e_paulsen@STOPSPAMMERS hotmail.com

Much appreciated,
Karl Paulsen