 Events / BrickWorld / 301
    Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone —Dave Sterling
   (...) Stacy and I second this. The whole Brickworld Team deserves a huge round of applause for all the hard work and long hours you put in to make this a spectacular event. Everything just seemed to run so smoothly and it seemed that every detail (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

        Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone —Todd Webb
   I am so sorry I missed it due to work schedule :( Maybe next year... sigh (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)