 Events / BrickWorld / 300
  Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(...) Thank you for starting and running a really *wonderful* event! I had an absolute blast!! And next time, I'll remember not to loose my raffle tickets :) (...) Well, you're beating me to it, because I've not fleshed out the gallery in full, but (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

(...) Stacy and I second this. The whole Brickworld Team deserves a huge round of applause for all the hard work and long hours you put in to make this a spectacular event. Everything just seemed to run so smoothly and it seemed that every detail (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld 2008 - Thanks to Everyone

I am so sorry I missed it due to work schedule :( Maybe next year... sigh (16 years ago, 24-Jun-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)