 Events / BrickWorld / 290
289  |  291
Subject:
BrickWorld Facebook Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 00:20:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I emailed Bryan Bonahoom and suggested he create a BrickWorld event to promote
it on Facebook. I've been talking to many of my non-LEGO friends about attending
the expo -- either with their kids or to expose them to what we build! Bryan
encouraged me to go ahead and create the event, so I did.

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=16512888410

Please mark yourself as 'attending' if you are, and please FWD this or use the
Facebook "Share" link to pass it on to friends who would be interested. Let's
spread the word about BrickWorld!

-Tim