 Events / BrickWorld / 220
  Re: Brickworld was a Blast!

(...) Uh, he was passed LONG ago. I'm pretty sure there are more than a few BL stores with more bricks for sale than they own. JOHN (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld was a Blast!

(...) The GMLTC isn't big on tooting our own horn. Heck, our website probably hasn't been updated in a year or more. Conan and Chuck's collection is probably between 2.5 million and 3 million bricks. Obviously we don't have an exact count, but we've (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX)