 Events / BrickWorld / 159
Re: AMCP display at BRICKWORLD 2007
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 22:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Magnus Lauglo wrote:
   Hi Brandon and all,

I’m not much of mecha type, but I’ll be bringing some of my modern-near future looking military vehicles and troops. Is this something that you might want as part of the AMCP display (which I’m happy to do unless there are lots of other military type MOCs coming, in which case we could have our own area)?

It’d be cool to have with the other stuff.

   Or would it make more sense for me to set up it closeby but separate?

No need to seperate it. You can join in as you see fit.

Bryce

   thanks

Magnus