 Events / BrickWorld / 111
    Brickworld Presentations, Workshops & Discussions —Bryan Bonahoom
   <<https://registrati...Logo.png>> Brickworld is excited to announce some of the presentations, workshops and discussions that will be available for regsitered attendees. Our goal is to do our best to make sure that there is something for everyone. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

        Re: Brickworld Presentations, Workshops & Discussions —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) It would be nice if faraway people who can't attend could read PPT of these presentations... thanks in advance! Philo (17 years ago, 4-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)