 Events / BrickWorld / 10
Re: Brickworld Needs YOU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 05:10:25 GMT

Is Brickworld replacing Washington DC's Brickfest as the main summer US
convention or will there be a Brickfest in DC too? I see there is a
Brickfest
event in Portland Oregon scheduled for April.

No.  It's not meant to replace anything.

It is located within driving distance of a much larger percent of the
country, so some day it may grow into one of the "main" summer events.  But,
right now it just gives a much larger number of people the ability to attend
an adult LEGO enthusiast event.

It will offer all the things you'll find in the other LEGO enthusiast
events, so it should be a fun event.

Steve