 Events / BricksWest / 97
  Brickwest Transportation Help

Hello. My name is Nick and I am currently attending Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles Ca, between Westchester and Santa Monica. I am really hoping on being able to attend Brickwest, but I have one problem: getting there. I do not have a car (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Brickwest Transportation Help

(...) Nick, you might also want to think train...check into Amtrak and Metrolink to see if you can make a route work. Matt (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Brickwest Transportation Help

Thanks, I'll look into the trains also. By the way, if anybody is flying into LAX and then driving down to Legoland, my school is literally 5 minutes away from the airport (wink wink nudge nudge) Thanks. ~Nick swatlego@aol.com www.swatonline.org (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  San Diego County (Brickwest) Transportation Online Guides

Nick & any others needing public transport, Here's an online guide to San Diego County public transit. Type in Legoland for your destination (the hotel is very near there), and where you are starting from. It only works inside the county though. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.lugola)