 Events / BricksWest / 94
Re: BricksWest 2002 Registration Re-Opens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 04:26:45 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
Just a personal addendum to the official news:

I want to thank everyone for their patience and understanding while the
BricksWest registration pricing was re-vamped. It's difficult to • coordinate
all of the outside sources required to make BricksWest 2002 a going
concern...rest assured though, IT WILL HAPPEN! And it will be great.

I look forward to meeting many of you at BricksWest 2002 (and seeing you
again at BricksWest 2003!)

Matt

Thanks Matt!!  This is great news!

Now people...get out and register :-)

(this coming from Tim, the guy with no life, celebrating new years working
on the LDraw site....its just another day you know) ;-)

-Tim