 Events / BricksWest / 762
    Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements) —David Laswell
   (...) If it makes you feel better, go ahead and think of me as being the bad guy here. All I know is that before I said anything this thread had degenerated into a bunch of people pissing and moaning about how they were being wronged. Now they're (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Stop trying to be a drama queen here Purple. Nobody is doing anything you are syaing, and this thread is far from what you claim it is. All people are trying to do is figure out what is going on. You have no idea how silent things have been - (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)