 Events / BricksWest / 726
    BricksWest 2003 and 2002 pictures posted —William R. Ward
   Last year I took hundreds of pics at BricksWest 2002 but never got around to uploading them to the Web for all to see. I didn't want to make the same mistake this year so I did it before the end of February. And while I was at it, I uploaded last (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)