 Events / BricksWest / 670
    BricksWest Images —Jeff Van Winden
   Hi All It was great to meet a lot of you and get re-aquanted with some other, Hopefully I will see you all at BrickFest! in the mean time here are some of hte pics I took. (they may still need to be moderiated.) LegoLand California... (URL) from the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BricksWest Images —Tim Courtney
   Cool pics! (...) Server to Eric Sophie: "I remember you, you want two Killian's, right?" Eric: "Yeah." -Tim (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)