 Events / BricksWest / 662
661  |  663
Subject:
Brickswest Rocks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:22:04 GMT

My buddy Ryan and I had a blast at Brickswest.  We couldn't have picked a
better event to make our first visit.  Kudos to Matt and Dan P. for
organizing such a fun event.  With the extreme exception of one douche-bag,
everyone was very cool, and very friendly.  Special thanks to the Mecha-men:
Eric, Jeff and Bryce who's words of praise and encouragment were greatly
appreciated.  Those guys are artists in the truest sense of the word.
Thanks also to Dan J., Teddy (nobody was better with the wave of kids), and
especially Bruce who graciously gave me his display space on Saturday. And I
can't forget Ben and Derick, guys who were definetly too cool for the room.

Highlights for me were the SNOT sessions,the key note address, and the
wonderful chaos of the technic diner...but nothing compared to just hanging
out with some truly great people, and taking in all the awesome creations.

Almost forgot Todd L.  What can you say, Todd is the man and I was glad to
share a few words with him.

Hope to see everybody next year!
Viva Las Vegas, baby!
-Keith