 Events / BricksWest / 591
Re: BricksWest™ 2003 Public Expo : Emergency Update For Attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 03:24:15 GMT

Bummmmer! I won't be setting until Saturday morning. So if its cool I'll
hang around with Dan and help out Friday. I can imagine all the shuffling
thats going on. I'm good with this, all the shows I've done. Sometimes
things don't go as planned and you gotta be able to think on your feet.
Still whoa major blow.

Mecha Display Coordinator Response:

I'd like to set up the big Fabuland Mech at Legoland and have the Little
Bots over at the Windmill. Is that cool?

The Little Bots need a 2x4 foot rectangle area to set up.
Jama will make due at the Park I'm sure.

Bryce McGlone says he needs about a 3x6 foot space at the park to display a
new debut creation. (bring a change of undergarments)

Jeff Ranjo needs a 3x4 space at least.

I look foward to working with Dan and the other Exhibitors. I know everyone
has made great efforts to show their work and it remains to be seen of we
can go for an all out display as we intended.

To this end, I know we will all work with eachother to be fair about the
space that is available. Sounds like we'll have to call on our creativity
and use the space we have, while making a safe and enjoyable place for park
visitors to enjoy our displays.

Eric Sophie
LMHoF
Legomaster