 Events / BricksWest / 585
Re: Hello to BricksWest attendees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:58:11 GMT

Looking forward to it Eric-

  Checked out your site--amazing stuff. Interested to see what you've got in
store at the Mecha Display.

  Talk to you then,

      Jon

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Eric Sophie writes:
Hello Jon, sounds good, I have a particular interest in making your aquaintence.

I'll be at the Mecha Display at the pavillion, then after pavillion hours
I'll be around the Windmill. I'll stop by.

Thanks,

Eric Sophie

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Jon Babcock writes:
Hello all-

Jon Babcock from Syngress Publishing here. I just wanted to give an early
hello to everyone who will be attending BricksWest this year and invite them
to stop by the Syngress booth at the convention. I'll be manning the booth
all weekend and am looking forward to meeting many of the people I've been
hearing about and talking to for so long and finally getting to put some
faces to the names.

Syngress recently signed on as an official sponsor for BricksWest (check
out the press release at
http://www1.internetwire.com/iwire/release_html_b1?release_id=051029). I'd
really like to hear any input anyone may have on our line of LEGO
MINDSTORM/CAD books--it's one thing to look at sales figures and quite
another to get feedback from real people.

I look forward to both the convention and getting out of Boston in
February ;-) See you all there.

  Best regards,

    Jon Babcock
    Editor