 Events / BricksWest / 557
    Anyone need a room? —Tom Stangl
   I secured a 2 Queen bed room in the Motel 6 East, about 1.5-2 miles from the park, and now don't have a roommate. If we split costs, it would be roughly $25/night. I will be staying Thus night - Mon morn, though I will be arriving late Thu, probably (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)