 Events / BricksWest / 520
    Who's going, where are you staying? —Rob Hendrix
   NAME HOTEL Rob Hendrix Fairfield Inn, Carlsbad (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Who's going, where are you staying? —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Hey Rob! Good idea...I was just discussing having an official roll call for BricksWest here with another attendee. Just to remind everyone, we don't publish an attendees list for BricksWest to preserve privacy (plus, I have a hard enough time (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)