 Events / BricksWest / 48
  Re: Steve Jackson To Attend BricksWest™ 2002 - Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Scheduled

(...) Yep, he's good with the times. (For those who haven't looked, the Pirate Game is scheduled for 7-12 PM both Saturday and Sunday night.) When you think about it, we'e already got ten hours scheduled, and I pretty much guarantee that we'll go (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Steve Jackson To Attend BricksWest™ 2002 - Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Scheduled

(...) So, I can go to Strategicon at LAX in the morning and afternoon, then drive down to Carlsbad for MORE gaming and get not a single wink of sleep?!? Sounds good to me! :-) Bruce (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)