 Events / BricksWest / 450
Re: Brickwest Listed in Wired's February Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Bob Hayes writes:
February's Wired Magazine -

Realtime, February 17 -
"BRICKWEST
Lego fans follow the
red, blue, and yellow
brick road to Carlsbad,
California, to marvel
one last time at a
30-pound suicide king
made entirely from the
stackable blocks.
brickswest.com"

Hrmmm...that's not quite what I thought we had talked about...but then, I
spoke to several people at Wired, so maybe...

...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...their wires got crossed?

Badump-ching! Thank you...I'll be here all week...Remember to tip your
waitresses!

They were supposed to contact Eric about the Suicide King and his possible
attendance. I haven't received any tear sheets...any chance of a scan from
anyone? Was there an image? Eric, if you're out there, I'll e-mail you about
the possibility of shipping the King for display, so you get your props
because of the message...I'd make sure it was displayed in the Pavilion for
the park attendance to be amazed by.

Cool mention for the event though, huh? 8?)

Matt