 Events / BricksWest / 433
    Which hotel? —Adrian Drake
   Which hotel are the out of town brickswest attendees gravitating towards? The Holiday Inn Carlsbad-by-the-Sea seems convenient, since it's next door to the Windmill, where the convention stuff is taking place, but I know not what to choose. Adrian (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Which hotel? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I was considering that one but don't have enough points, so probably will go with a Marriott property, since I have plenty of points there. Probably Residence Inn. Hopefully there's a shuttle available. I'll be seeking a roomie, mail me if (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)