 Events / BricksWest / 432
431  |  433
Subject:
Bricks West 2003 Area Hotels Booking up fast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:28:52 GMT

Folks, I just arranged a flat to stay at during BW2003. From what I
understand, the area Hotels are booking up fast. The Grand Pallisades is
booked as are a coupple of other nearby resorts. Super 8 @ Legoland still
has rooms.

This is by no means a comprehensive assertion, but it took some doing to get
a Hotel Room that is close by.

If you are planning to go (and I whole-heartedly suggest you go)
be sure to secure a place to stay or you may need to look just outside the
area for a room.

I'm sure there are more than enough places around. Just that the ones I
checked in the vicinity were fully booked.

Carlsbad is located near the ocean, and there are a number of ocean
communites up and down the coast. Be sure to try around. Don't give up!

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com