 Events / BricksWest / 405
  Moonbase/Marketplace at BricksWest?

Hi folks ... I was just wondering if there was any interest in doing a group Moonbase or Marketplace at BricksWest. I think this would be really fun. We could all get together and create a work made with MOCs from people all over the country (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Moonbase/Marketplace at BricksWest?

(...) I'm interested! I probably won't be bringing a Moonbase module since I'm flying from Chicago, but I'm very interested to see one assembled in person. We'll be sure to take these ideas into account when dividing up the venue space. -Tim (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Moonbase/Marketplace at BricksWest?

(...) Surely you can bring a moonbase module :-) Bram and Jon Palmer both brought modules to NWBrickCon... I'll probably bring a Moonbase module (though I'm not sure yet if I'm flying or driving). I may bring a Marketplace module. Frank (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)