 Events / BricksWest / 385
Re: PNLTC at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 04:15:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Steven Barile writes:
PNLTC would like to formally offer their assistance at Brickfest 2003 by

Get your act together, Casy                                  ^^^^^^

coordinating a series of train sessions. At least 4 PNLTC members are
commitied as of September 1st 2002; Ben Fleskes, Jeremy Rear, Frank Filz and
myself. It would be safe to assume that more PNLTC members will be on board
as dates firm up and schedules permit.  We are planning on at least 6
sessions and I can assure you they'll be loaded with info, pictures, and
real ABS!

In addition to the sessions we'll be hosting a couple evening events, a
mixer with an adhoc layout for running trains and a round table "rap"
session. I think this year we'll setup some tables for the track, I'm
gettin' too old to be sitting on the floor :)

Please don't read this as an exclusive deal, we are happy to work with
anyone who would like to participate; from session reviewers, to
co-presenters, to session owners. Please feel free contact me
(sebarile@sstanamera.com) for more info on this.

All right!  I'm going, and I'm bringing 8 wides and 16 wides and God knows what
else:-)

-John