 Events / BricksWest / 376
    Overdue pictures from BricksWest '02 —David K. Z. Harris
    The security settings on our BayLUG server restrict access to directories if there isn't an index.html file, so the hundreds of images I took are sitting there, unseen. I couldn't sleep, so I went through all of the images again, noted which ones (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

        Re: Overdue pictures from BricksWest '02 —Frank Filz
   (...) Have you folks considered adding navigation buttons to the pictures? Frank (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)