 Events / BricksWest / 301
300  |  302
Subject:
Video and Audio files of Brickswest 2002 Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:58:06 GMT

I've just finished uploading all the video/audio files that I had on
brickswest.  You can now see them and various other brickswest related items
on the OFFICAL Brickswest section on brickshelf.  Matt will be uploading
more images real soon.

For the Video and Audio files READ the README.pdf FIRST before downloadning
anything!  I repeat read the REAME.pdf.  All video/audio files are in 2MB
'chuncks' so that people woud be able to download them.  The README.pdf has
a table of contest showing all the videos, a breif description on each
video, and various other items.  Plus how to merge the file chuncks together
and what codec you will need in order to view the files.

The audio transcript of the VP Q&A is also in there.  I was not able to do
the video one because NO MATTER what I did the end file was just way to big. =(

I have one more section to finsih off and that is the train workshops
transcripts and audio files.  I'll be uploading those soon (1 week).

-AHui