 Events / BricksWest / 288
Re: Pictures please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:05:56 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gs3qCC.76@lugnet.com...
Hey,

If you guys could please please upload pics and publish links to them... I'd
be very grateful! (I searched the brickshelf recent files but couldn't find
anything BW-related.)

Do a search on BrickShelf for 'BricksWest' and you'll get tons of folders.  It
will initially give you two rows, one of folders and one of individual images,
click on the More Folders link on the top section and you will see a bunch.

I would like to see a page linking off to all of the BW pictures at some point
(hopefully sooner than later) but I can't spare the time to assemble it.

-Tim