 Events / BricksWest / 265
  PNLTC GATS 2002 in Portland - Pictures are up!

While everyone else was having fun at BricksWest, those from the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club who couldn't make it put up a display at the Great American Train Show in Portland, Oregon. It was completely unlike any show PNLTC has put on before, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: PNLTC GATS 2002 in Portland - Pictures are up!

Ooops! I'm awfully sorry guys, I accidently posted this to the wrong group! (it should be in trains). -Matt :) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)