 Events / BricksWest / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
Brickswest LDraw Animation Workshop Presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:06:53 GMT

For those of you that won't be able to attend Brickswest you can download
the LDraw Animation workshop that I will be giving at the following location.

There are two version on there:
Brickswest2002_ldrawaniimationworkshop_slides.pdf
(This is the slideshow with each slide taking 1 page)

Brickswest2002_ldrawaniimationworkshop.pdf
(This is note-type format with 3 slides per page - good for printing)

For conference attendes we will be providing you with CDs with the
presentation, all the needed software and workshop files files, plus a bit
more...

Enjoy

Ahui Herrera