 Events / BricksWest / 228
227  |  229
Subject:
Two Days Left Until the Premiere of BricksWest!!! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:27:10 GMT

I am getting pretty pumped up about going-- I am *really* looking
forward to renewing friendships with AFOLs I haven't seen in a while and
meeting new ones as well!

Wigs off to Matt Gerber for all of his hard work in organizing this
event-- I am sure it will go as smooth as a SNOTMOC, although I'm sure
it's been quite an ordeal to put together.

Thank you, Matt!!

See you all there{:^D

-John