 Events / BricksWest / 181
Re: The Pirate Game at BricksWest 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 19:55:29 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Derek Schin writes:
If so, I have a couple of questions that I'm looking for rough answers on.
Followups are to lugnet.events.brickswest.

Are you planning on playing Evil Stevie's game at BricksWest?

I'd like to, yes.

What type of pirate stuff (if any) will you be bringing?

I don't have any!  I'm hoping Evil Stevie will supply parts.

Have you ever played before?

Nope!

-john
jcfiala523@hotmail.com