 Events / BricksWest / 177
  I need to share a room!

After crunching the numbers I have decided that I can only afford to attend BricksWest if I go by myself and share a room with one or more other people. I have a room reservation, and would be willing to not cancel it, if I can find one or more (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)