 Events / BricksWest / 174
Re: The Pirate Game at BricksWest 02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 06:14:39 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Derek Schin writes:
Well everyone, if you're reading this, hopefully you're coming to BricksWest...

Well, I should certainly hope so! 8?)

If so, I have a couple of questions that I'm looking for rough answers on.
Followups are to lugnet.events.brickswest.

Are you planning on playing Evil Stevie's game at BricksWest?

Yes!

What type of pirate stuff (if any) will you be bringing?

I'm trying to build one class 3 or 4 ship (haven't decided if it'll be
pirate or imperial) and one island emplacement (same here...). Both pieces
would be fully manned and armed.

Have you ever played before?

Nope! But I can't wait to try it! I have played floor games before, and
table minis, and I am making myself familiar with the rules for Evil
Stevie's Pirate Game in the next couple of weeks.

Matt