 Events / BricksWest / 154
BREAKING NEWS: Possible BricksWest Mail Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:50:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Frank Filz has just brought a possible probem to my attention.

Though I have received many registrations to the posted address for
BricksWest, Franks envelope was returned as undeliverable. On my last trip
to the Post Office, several envelopes were tagged with stickers asking me to
visit the customer service counter, and update the box with the BricksWest
name if I was going to be receiving event mail there. This has been done,
and there should be no further problems on this front.

If this has happened to annyone else, please contact me at
registration@brickswest.com and let me know. Registration will be held open
for all of those getting in touch with me on this issue, and you may still
re-mail your registration form (and payment if needed).

The address once again:

Post Office Box 1292
Santa Maria, California 93456-1292

Sorry for any possible inconvienience (and I'll keep my current opinion of
the USPS to myself for now).

Matt