 Events / BricksWest / 152
151  |  153
Subject:
WARNING! BricksWest mailing address given in Registration seems wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:15:48 GMT

I just got my registration returned today as undeliverable (Attempted,
Not Known). I mailed it to:

BricksWest 2002
PO Box 1292
Santa Maria CA 93456-1292

as in the instructions. If this is how you mailed your registration, you
may want to contact BricksWest and confirm arrival of your registration.
Hopefully the registration window will be kept open a bit longer for us
folks to correct this error.

I originally mailed it Jan 17.

Frank