 Events / BricksWest / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
Legomaster Full Throtle @ Brickswest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 18:44:30 GMT

Hello all, I will be attending Brickswest!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
I plan to bring a host of Mecha and I also will be involved in the Mecha
Sessions.

I will be taking Still Shots as well as capturing the reactions of visitors
thru the eyes of the Super Mech-bot via Vision Command Sensor Cams mounted
in the Robots Head.

These will be avail. as .AVI's either on my Brickshelf Gallery or the
Brickswest website if requested.

I look foward to showing my creations, seeing things other people have built
as well as meeting people I only know accross the keyboard here on Lugnet.

This will be a great event! When I ussually do shows I need to stay by my
Mechs so people don't knock them over, my Fiancee' Cindy will be there too,
she'll probably watch my stuff from time to time so I can get away and meet
people. But if you know of me or my Creations and maybe I hav'nt met you,
come on over and introduce yourself! I'd like to meet everyone!

Great!

I plan on showing:

Red Robot
RG Mech
Super Mech-bot
GG Mech
LBB

and maybe a few others and something new!

I plan on doing:

Mecha Sessions Q&A - Roundtable discussions
Still Photos of people, the days events, MOC'S, .AVI's as seen thru the
Super Mech-bot.
Get Lego'd out!

Well, I'm excited! I have waited all my life to do something like this, and
I look foward to putting Names to Faces.

Like I said come on over and introduce yourself if I havn't already met you,
we should all have a great time!

Hey I wonder if Francie Berger will be there?!?

C-ya there folks!

Much thanks to Mathew Gerber and all the folks helping with Brickswest!

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com