 Events / BricksWest / 141
  Re: Mania Magazine Jan/Feb Arrived today!

Matthew, Maybe they can do a directed mailing to California residents or limit it to the Southwestern states. Any chance of getting local press coverage. With Legoland announcement of closing the park during the non-busy periods of the week it might (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Mania Magazine Jan/Feb Arrived today!

(...) That's the idea we're working on. (...) Already in the works. (...) We've previously covered all of this stuff on the list...did it all really slip your mind? If it did, your holiday illness must have been even worse than you told me about. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Mania Magazine Jan/Feb Arrived today!

(...) They have done post cards for train shows. I would think you could have them do a post card for this. Consider offering a buck or two off the day price. They are capable of doing these on short notice (we had one go out for a Raleigh train (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

Frank Filz wrote in message <3C4F3232.4E57469B@m...ng.com>... (...) OTOH, we tried to get them to do a postcard for a train show, beginning in August, for a November show, and didn't succeed. YMMV. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)