 Events / BricksWest / 125
    Re: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question-Time Is Running Out —Eric Sophie
   Hey Mathew, I just booked my flight and I will be looking into Hotel info in the next day or two, I also know another Mecha guy that will probably rent a room for a night. Gimme a day or so to finalize a few things then I'll get in touch regarding (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question-Time Is Running Out —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, I just booked my flight also, but I was a little late to make hotel reservations tonight, so I will be doing that first thing in the morning. I'll be mailing my BricksWest registration soon also. I would be interested in sharing a rental (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Roomie Wanted (was Re: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question-Time Is Running Out) —Frank Filz
   (...) I booked my room today. I would really love to have someone share the cost, so if you are thinking of attending and would like to share a room please let me know. Frank (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)