 Events / BricksWest / 118
    Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More! —Matthew Gerber
   As we get closer to BricksWest 2002, the schedule just keeps looking better and better. This is going to be a SPECTACULAR success...how can it not be with so many talented folks volunteering their time to present such wonderful sessions...in fact, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce) !

        Re: Yet Another BricksWest Schedule Update-Large Sculptures and Mosaics Session And More! —Shiri Dori
   XP .castle Hey castle fellas, Who's going to Brickswest this year? I would love to be there but just can't... still, I bet if you stepped forward and got the act together, you could pull off something at least as big as we did at Brickfest last (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.castle)